We all have our secret spots. Those places where we can get away to fish and enjoy being outdoors. That could be on a remote mountain stream or it could be the pond near the baseball field. Either way, that’s your spot. We aren’t asking you (unless you really want to share) for those places.
There are other places we fish, where we regularly see other people or we take friends or relatives and enjoy the camaraderie. Here we share our love of fishing with others. That’s what we want you to share, the love of fishing tenkara. Use the contact form below and send us an address or GPS coordinates and we’ll had it to the list. You can also add any other notes you want us to share. The more people submit, the richer the content and we may upgrade the map too and include more details.
- Awesome content in here! You'll watch it again & again. I know I do. Well worth it. Brilliant tips in there. https://t.co/Yfj8cjXi381 day ago
- No love for the Kurenai H series? - I had an HM33R in the past. It was an incredible rod. So light beyond descr... https://t.co/SJDMp5C3o14 days ago
- No love for the Kurenai H series? https://t.co/W5d1TQOgyh https://t.co/Oms928THBu4 days ago
- No love for the Kurenai H series? - I'm living in China, so I took advantage of no duties and three day shippin... https://t.co/unesKKpTyr4 days ago
- No love for the Kurenai H series? https://t.co/8htkHqC4jG4 days ago