We all have our secret spots. Those places where we can get away to fish and enjoy being outdoors. That could be on a remote mountain stream or it could be the pond near the baseball field. Either way, that’s your spot. We aren’t asking you (unless you really want to share) for those places.
There are other places we fish, where we regularly see other people or we take friends or relatives and enjoy the camaraderie. Here we share our love of fishing with others. That’s what we want you to share, the love of fishing tenkara. Use the contact form below and send us an address or GPS coordinates and we’ll had it to the list. You can also add any other notes you want us to share. The more people submit, the richer the content and we may upgrade the map too and include more details.
- Pecos Wilderness https://t.co/UcdFxgPk7Z https://t.co/XQraGa0tVl10 hours ago
- Pecos Wilderness https://t.co/b8z6gQXo2g https://t.co/7rNAdgsoWJ11 hours ago
- Pecos Wilderness https://t.co/PRJTaeV7JQ https://t.co/tSqJnA8LNJ11 hours ago
- Fish photos https://t.co/csUhR5M13C https://t.co/PiBaCNR1SX2 days ago
- Technique vs technology https://t.co/GDAPJPvVwU https://t.co/VPj0bKglC62 days ago