[SOLD] Kyogi 18 For Sale

I am selling my Nissin Kyogi 18 for $200 plus shipping. So, final total will be around $250. This rod is in excellent condition and fished only a dozen outings.

Info on rod…this rod has a 0x tippet rating. It is an 18 foot beast for beasts.

Pics:

This rod is in a box that is 49 inches. the shipping size is 50 x 4 x 4. The estimated shipping cost USPS priority is $49.15 dollars and $3.50 to cover the insurance cost of the rod value. I will refund the buyer if the shipping ends up cheaper, and eat the cost of shipping up to $65, beyond $65 the buyer will need to decide if they still want the rod.

Thanks for looking!

1 Like

Hi is this still available ? And would you ship it up to Canada cheers Will

I think so, but we would need to figure out shipping cost and your preference on shipping type. This was an estimate in size and location.
Priority seems similar to shipping in the USA, but delivery duration is a touch longer.

I can pack it up and bring it to the post office to get the actual cost, but I will need you to pm me your address.

I forgot to mention only accept paypal. Either friends and family or business, but the fee is on the buyer.

This rod is still available @willmilne480 has not responded.

Going to list this elsewhere in a week or if interest is flatlining here.

Hi sorry for the delayed response - I am interested - here is the Postal Info - Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R2J0L2. Priority Mail is fine - cheers Will

1 Like