Favorite Flies and Kebari eBook

I did know whether to put this in this topic or marketplace, so moderator, go ahead and move it if needed.

Everyone, I have put together an eBook of some of my favorite flies and kebari. If you are interested, you can read about it on my blog, Teton Tenkara. Buying a copy supports Teton Tenkara blog and YouTube channel.

Happy New Year, and I pray you all will have a healthy, happy and safe 2021!

6 Likes

No worries @tvdavisid! I’d agree with you, it is suitable for either category. Thanks for sharing with us.

2 Likes

My book would probably be a… not a book, some notes scratched on recycled wasted copy paper.

2 Likes

P.S. Tom’s ebook is great. I’ve found a lot of fly tying books to have too much info, to the point of overkill. It’s concise, with recipes, tying instructions, and opinions on fishing the flies. Nice little cheat sheet, particularly if you’d like to add some proven patterns to your box or aren’t a mad scientist at the vise. Looking forward to replicating a few this winter.

3 Likes

Thanks, Mike!

@tvdavisid The book is great. Real nice, high resolution, photos. I am able to zoom right in close and still see detail. I always love to see how other people do things. I get great inspiration (this means there might be some ideas that I steal for my own flies). Speaking of which, I would love to see how you tie the Swimming Caddis. I can imagine a couple ways of doing it but I am sure neither is correct.

Thanks for sharing your work.

1 Like

I agree. I got the eBook yesterday and it gave me some new ideas…not to mention copying the proven patterns.
Thanks Tom!

1 Like

Here’s my first batch of Tom-like flies from his eBook. I made a couple material substitutes where I didn’t have the exact recipe. :flushed:

3 Likes

They look great to me!

1 Like