Final rods FS

Continued downsizing. Shimano Maystone 36. Amazing rod! Period. As new with cork sealer added to cork before first use. $200 shipped.

Toms review… Teton Tenkara: Shimano Maystone 36 NW review - part II

Nissin Tenkara mini 320. As new with cork sealed applied before first use. $150 shipped.

If you have bought from me before you know like new, is like new. PM me if you are interested. I can send pictures to serious buyers.

Still available

I’ll take the Maystone if it is still available.

Shimano sold! Thank you Tyson.

Thank you Jeff can’t wait to swing the rod.

You will love it. Thanks again.

Nissin still available

Received the rod today, in perfect condition, as close to new and unused as possible, thanks Jeff!

Glad it made it safe! Seriously good rod. Nissin tenkara mini 320 still available.

Here is what is left. Would love to go to someone here who needs a like new rod at a good price. If not Ebay is coming soon. Just making my Tenkara kit simple. PM me if you want a rod, multiples, or pictures please. God Bless.

All rods as new. All prices shipped USA. PayPal only please.
Nissin Tenkara Mini 320 $150
Shimano pack Tenkara $180 (SOLD)
Shimano Keiryu Tenkara 34-38 ZL $200 (SOLD)
Suntech Sawanobori 45 (2019 model) $120

1 Like

Jeff’s rods are always in perfect condition (like-new). I highly recommend purchasing his rods without any hesitation. He ships them out quickly and you will be happy that you got a great deal. If you are on the fence, get off and purchase a rod. :wolf:

Is the Shimano Pack Tenkara still available?

Thank you for the comments Mike. Your rod is shipping tomorrow .The pack tenkara is still available Andy.

Remember that if you use an @ before someone’s username, like @aharl they get notified when you mention them or answer a question if it’s not a direct reply.

2 Likes

@Peder thanks for the reminder :slight_smile: I appreciate that you are running with modern forum software like discourse!

1 Like

@aharl email sent. Thank you

1 Like

Pack tenkara sold. Shimano keiryu tenkara sold. Suntech Sawanobori 45, and Nissin Tenkara Mini still available.

All rods as new. All prices shipped USA. PayPal only please.
Nissin Tenkara Mini 320 $150
Shimano pack Tenkara $180 (SOLD)
Shimano Keiryu Tenkara 34-38 ZL $200 (SOLD)
Suntech Sawanobori 45 (2019 model) $120

Only one rod left…
Nissin Tenkara Mini (SOLD)
Suntech Sawanobori 45 ( 2019 short pack down model) $120 shipped.

Price is USA shipping only. I will ship overseas, but you pay cost. Thank you.

1 Like

Is the Suntech Sawanobori still available?