Merry Christmas!

1. What a crazy year it has been! No matter what we have experienced this year there is still reason to celebrate! Significant HOPE is found in Jesus Christ who came as a baby, lived a perfect life and example, died a sinners death, and was raised again offering each one of us the greatest gift ever given in salvation! That alone is reason to celebrate. I pray each of you have a Merry Christmas!

“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.” Romans 15:13

8 Likes

I know I say this every year but Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. :christmas_tree:
2021 will be much better. I hope you and your family have an awesome holiday.

6 Likes

Дорогие друзья, поздравляю Вас с Рождеством и с Новым годом!!!
Здоровья! Счастья!!!

4 Likes

Merry Christmas and a prosperous Healthy New Year from the UK.
May all your tenkara or fixed lines be tight ones.

David

2 Likes

May 2021 be a good year to all, and Merry Christmas, the Saviour is Born.

5 Likes

Merry Christmas to all of you, and ¡Feliz año nuevo!

3 Likes

While it is fine (and appreciated and encouraged) to share holiday wishes with others here on the forum, please kindly leave religion off of the forum. Others may not share your beliefs and find such things offensive.

Everyone has a right to their own individual beliefs, views, and opinions and I respect that and support it. However, the primary purpose of this forum is about tenkara.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

3 Likes