Tenkara.ru

I was digging around recently and found a website I’ve never seen before. While I’ve not had the time to look around it or read very much, it looks as though someone had already put quite a bit of work into it. It is in Russian.

http://www.tenkara.ru

1 Like

There is no borders for fishing

This is the word of the Russian Tenkara forum fellow :wink:

1 Like

I look at their forum once in awhile. Though I haven’t looked at it for a long time. Userid dr.trout ( aka Oleg) post there. I think maybe he also owns the site. But maybe not. But his name is at the bottom of the home pages - До встречи, dr.trout ! (See you, dr.trout!)

He made several post to the TUSA forum around 2011.

http://www.tenkara.ru/forum/

dr.trout on TUSA forum

One nice thing about that website is when viewing it on my iPad, as I’m doing now, I can zoom in / out the page by spreading or pinching finger tips on the screen. I’m pretty sure that used to work here. Then it stopped working.

1 Like

Вы правы,это русский сайт. Олег -его создатель. В России есть ещё один сайт Тенкара ПРИМ.

2 Likes

Вот второй сайт

http://www.tenkaraprim.ru/

2 Likes

Thank you @Vladimir. I was not aware of this site.

Спасибо, владимир. Я тоже не знал об этом сайте.

Добро пожаловать, владимир.
Этот сайт в изобилии более подробно, чем японский сайт «Теnkara» :wink:

Vladimir, thanks for your contribution. I am also familiar with the tenkaraprim website.

Do you know if the people at tenkaraprim translated Dr Ishigaki’s Super Clarity Tenkara Level Line book (超明快 レベルラインテンカラ) into Russian?

I am curious learn how they were the first able to gain permission to make the translation from Japanese into another language and accomplish the translation. Was the translation done by one person or a team of people? I think they must have been very persuasive and dedicated to obtain permission from the author and the publisher, Tsuribitosha. (出版社: つり人社). Not always an easy task. A friend has tried several times and failed to obtain permission from a family in Germany that owns the cipyrights to translate the book, Eskimo Kayaks on Alpine Streams, into English.

An English translation of Dr Ishigaki’s book is being worked on only now. But no release date yet that I am aware of. Possibly later this year or next year.

Dr Ishigaki’s Super Clarity Tenkara Level Line book - Russian translation

My impression
The content of this site is more detailed than “One book”
More than anything, and this site is alive
Everyone is pleased with various opinions and discussions
I feel that this is a real “10 colors tenkara”
Everyone is a teacher and a student, master is you at times
How you enjoy yourself with the simple combination of “rod”, “line” and “kebari” is the most important
It is more than “one book” any longer

1 Like

уважаемый Девид и Тодороки Сан,я в тенкаре новичок,первый год. Я только начал изучать этот метод ловли. Но благодаря tenkara у меня появилось много друзей,как в нашей стране,так и за границей,которые помогают мне изучать tenkara.
Книга Mr. Хисао Исигаки у меня есть. Это единственная книга на русском языке. Mr.Исигаки знаком с основателем tenkaraPrim Сергей Гурьев.
Вы можете зарегистрироваться на форуме tenkaraPrim и спросить Сергея сами. Мне кажется международной общение будет очень интересно и полезно всем.
В России два основных сайта о tenkara, но в тех городах где появляются удилища тенкара, на местных рыболовных форумах появляются группы ТЕНКАРА и люди начинают развивать tenkara у себя. Вот мой пример http://murman-fishing.ru/forum/viewforum.php?f=246

2 Likes

Vladimir, thanks for the reply. I do not think I recall seeing the above , murman-fishing , forum before.

Not sure if I am able to ask Сергей Гурьев ( Sergey Gur’yev) the question.
I have learned to read and find my way round Japanese language websites fairly well, but not yet tried Russian language forums. However, digital translation of Russian seems to be more accurate than translation of Japanese language.

I recall a couple of years ago finding two videos of a young Russian woman tenkara fishing with one of the Japanese tenkara masters. It appeared to be some kind of tv show. The young woman sometimes spoke Russian and at other times Japanese. But I never figured out with certainty the purpose of the videos. And doubt I can find them again.

1 Like

An interesting variety of kebari. From simple impressionistic flies to very real insect looking flies.
I think Ryoushi is not new to tying flies.
Also I don’t recall seeing a fly box with rotating top before, as seen on page 2. Your design Vladimir ?

http://murman-fishing.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=246&t=9538&start=40

1 Like

Девид,мне приятно что Вы внимательно посмотрели Мурманский форум. Ryoushi, он пришёл в tenkara из нахлыста,а вязание мух, это его хобби. Его жуки и осы просто чудесны.
Коробочка для кебари,мой дизайн ( прототип номер 1) над ней ещё надо работать
А Сергею Гурьева,Вы спокойно можете задать любой вопрос,я думаю он Вам ответит. Или задайте мне, а я спрошу у него.
Как Вам удобно,не стесняйтесь,русские добрые люди.

2 Likes

возможно, вы могли бы призвать его посетить этот форум?

Все, кто интересуется tenkara Добро пожаловать здесь, независимо от вашей страны.

Сергею можно написать в фейсбуке Sergey Guriev (Сергей Гурьев) | Facebook
Я напишу ему,как мне дать ссылку на Ваш ресурс?

Спасибо. к сожалению, я не использую Facebook. Это очень мило с твоей стороны.

пасибо. Но я похож на Педера. Я не использую Facebook.

Я помню, как несколько лет назад я читал российский форум с десятью барами.
Это были сообщения от 2007 или 2008 годов.
Я думаю, что тенкара была предметом интереса там, прежде чем об этом стало известно здесь, в США.

Thank you. But I’m like Peder. I do not use Facebook.
I remember a few years ago reading a Russian tenkara forum. There were the messages dated in 2007 2008. I think tenkara was a topic of interest there before it was known about here in the USA.

Нет фейсбуке,не беда. Есть контакты
http://www.tenkaraprim.ru/?page_id=16

1 Like

Vladimir, thank you. I might try contacting Sergey by email.

1 Like

Ishgaki blog 2012 Russian HP & Tenkara pole

Ishgaki Blog 2011 Vladivostok Tenkara

1 Like